A partner workshop of Unitymedia took place in the Motorworld Cologne, where the currently listed ecosystem partners could get to know each other for the
The battery-powered Lobaro GPS-Tracker with LoRaWAN wireless technology is suitable for determining the position of moving objects such as vehicles, containers or construction site materials.
In Part 1, “The Key Factors for a Good LoRaWAN Radio Range” in our range of coverage, we looked at the theoretical factors that affect
This blog post describes the physical range characteristics of wireless networks – in particular, those of LoRaWAN technology. The presented information supports the planning process
How do the global telecommunications companies position themselves strategically in the LPWAN market?
The market research company IoT Analytics has examined in its LPWAN Market Report 2018-2023 in greater detail how the market around the LPWAN technologies has
Do you want to become a LoRaWAN expert? Join us at the largest LoRaWAN conference on January 31 and February 1, 2019, at The Things Conference in
- SmartMakers is now a Unitymedia Certified Wholesale Partner
- Battery-operated GPS tracker for vehicles, containers and construction site materials
- LoRaWAN Range Part 2: Range and Coverage of LoRaWAN in Practice (Updated)
- Webinar: More sales through IoT in Retail
- LoRaWAN range, part 1: The most important factors for a good LoRaWAN signal range (Updated)