Outdoor and Long-Term LoRaWAN Field Tester
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 Workdays
- Order number: SM1190-DCT
LoRaWAN outdoor and long-term field tester for analysis of LoRa network quality for device connectivity tests. Preconfigured by SmartMakers for autonomous transmission of test signals Application: Quality network test of specific locations over several days with IP-capable housing.
- Coverage and range tests
- Optimization of sensor locations / positions for assembly planning
- Gateway positioning of fixed sensor locations
- Outdoor tester with battery life ~5 days for network failure tests
- Ranges up to 15km
- IP-capable housing (suitable for damp areas)
- Battery life up to 5 days (Lipo battery 2500mAh), rechargeable via Micro-USB
- Automatic and autonomous transmission of test signals
- Dimensions 185x85x80 mm (incl. antenna)
- Ranges up to 15km
- RF power: 14 dBm
- Sensitivity: -140dBm LoRa
The Outdoor Field Tester is a pre-configured LoRaWAN tester by SmartMakers, which establishes the connection to any operated LoRaWAN network via the V1.0 protocol. It enables the autonomous and automatic transmission of test signals over several days.
Field test device for public or private LoRaWAN network testing before the connected objects are used. In addition to the test signal, the battery level is transmitted.
The field tester is particularly suitable for the validation of planned sensor or gateway locations over several days. Automatic and autonomous transmission of high-frequency test data for measuring signal strengths in the LoRaWAN.
|Frequency: 863 - 870 (MHz)|
Power: 25 (mW)>
Sensivity: -140 (dBm)
LoRa-Klasse: Class A
|Certification||LoRa Alliance, RoHS, Orange LoRa, EN300-220 V2012|
|Software||Protocol: LoRaWAN V1 network|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +75 °C|
|Dimensions (mm)||180x85x80 (mm)|
|Power||Battery: Integrated 2500 mAh, rechargable Lithium-Ion|
Runtime: up to 5 days
|Device Type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|