Radar People Counter "PCR1" LoRaWAN
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 30 Workdays
- Order number: SM1150-P31010101S
The PCR1 is a radar people counter with LoRa data connection. An integrated radar sensor detects persons moving parallel to the device. A person is counted as soon as he or she enters and leaves the detection zone.
The device can be wall or ceiling-mounted. Maximum measuring distance (distance between sensor and person) is 10m.
The number of persons passed by is transmitted frequently over LoRaWAN.
- Completely anonymous unidirectional person-counting
- No camera/no data protection concerns
- Very robust radar movement detection with advanced digital signal processing
- Versatile rugged housing with vandal protection
- Wall or ceiling-mountable
- 868MHz LoRa Class A low power communication
- Created in Interlaken “ Swiss made"
- Smart Floor Cleaning
- Facility Management
- Usage measurement
|Device Type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|
|Usage:||Building, Factory Buildings, Indoor, Room (Office/Living/Kitchen)|
|Application:||Motion detection, Room occupancy|
|Industry:||Buildings & Facilities, Smart City, Smart Factory & Industry 4.0, Smart Retail, Transport & Logistics|