Radar People Counter Indoor "PCR2" LoRaWAN
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 45 Workdays
- Order number: SM1150-P31110100
PCR2 is a camera-less people counting system for indoor use with LoRaWAN connectivity. The system... more
PCR2 is a camera-less people counting system for indoor use with LoRaWAN connectivity. The system includes powerful signal processing that enables directional counting of humans. Counters are transmitted in regular intervals over a public or private LoRaWAN network.
- Bi-Directional counting of persons passing by
- Integrated 24GHz Radar sensor with advanced signal processing
- No surveillance camera – no privacy issues
- Vertically (ceiling) or horizontally mountable
- Integrated Antenna
- Wide range power supply input 5-12 VDC or USB 5V
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 Class A device
- LoRaWAN Region: EU868
PCR2 Bi-Directional People Counter Indoor
- 2 LEDs for counting signalisation
- Indoor version with slim line enclosure and hidden fixing points
All Parametric Sensors are equipped with USB or NFC for easy configuration with a freely available configuration tools.
|Device Type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|
|Usage:||Building, Factory Buildings, Indoor, Room (Office/Living/Kitchen)|
|Application:||Motion detection, Room occupancy|
|Industry:||Buildings & Facilities, Smart City, Smart Factory & Industry 4.0, Smart Retail, Transport & Logistics|
Related links to "Radar People Counter Indoor "PCR2" LoRaWAN"