Temperature Sensor IP66 "Cels'O" LoRaWAN
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SM1050-50-70-049
IP 66 device with temperature sensor
The Cels'O Sensor from NKE-Watteco is a robust, battery-powered IP 66 capable sensor for real-time transmission of temperature measurements over long distances via LoRaWAN.
Monitoring of temperature-sensitive products in cold chains and temperature-controlled supply chains.
Periodic transmission of the sensor values and/or alarm in case of exceeding or falling below the limit values.
- Monitoring of the ambient temperature in cooling and climatic chambers in the agricultural and food industry
- Applications: refrigerator, freezer, refrigerated vehicles and refrigerated containers
- Temperature-controlled supply chains
- Share information in the cloud
- Probe with 2m cable and metal tip
- Temperature measurement:
- Measuring range -30°C +35°C
- Precision +/- 0,5°C
- Resolution 0,1°C
- 7 years battery life at 4 measurements per hour and 1 transmission per hour
- Data storage up to 30 days with temperature measurement every 60 minutes
- Batch reporting via data compression
- CE Compliant & RoHS Compliant
|DIRECTIVES & STANDARD||EN, 61000-4-2 EN 300-220-1 V2-4-1, EN 301 489 V1-6-1 CE, FCC part 15.247 subpart C, RoHS recommendation compliant|
|Device Type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|