Wirnet iFemtoCell - A smart and small LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 16 Workdays
- Order number: SM1010-IFC
The Wirnet iFemtoCell is a smart, configurable and performant indoor LoRaWAN gateway for smart IoT network.
Based on LoRa technology, this gateway is perfectly designed for indoor public network extension (additional coverage in buildings to densify public network availability and continuity of service) or for ad-hoc indoor private coverage, like manufacturing, logistics or industrial sites requiring continuous connectivity for their IoT applications.
Available in most global unlicensed frequency bands (like ISM ones), this cost-effective gateway is proposed through a compact and full featured casing. Easy to configure, it offers multiple options for backhaul like Ethernet, WiFi or WWAN.
Used as a hub to connect end devices, it can power various in-building enterprise applications like assets monitoring, energy consumption control, security enforcement or any other operation-critical data collection in various environment (buildings, factory, industrial sites, farms, harbors, airports, mines...).
This LoRaWAN gateway leverages the same successful LoRa RF technical design as its carrier-grade predecessor, the Wirnet Station, and offers high performance for very deep indoor coverage in demanding environments (basement, underground, parking, elevators shaftsâ€¦) to connect energy meters, parking sensors or equipment actuators.
This long-range and low-power gateway offers 49 LoRa demodulators over 9 channels and comes with exclusive features for its remote monitoring and management with Kerlink network operations solutions, the Wanesy Management Center.
The Wirnet iFemtoCell is also compatible with the Wanesy Small Private Network solution to deploy standalone and self-operating LoRaWAN private network.
- Carrier grade, robust, modular and scalable indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
- Low Power consumption and Wide Area coverage (15+km in semi-urban area and 2km in urban area)
- High capacity and reliability, for deep indoor bidirectional communications handling high volumes of end-points and messages.
- Light infrastructure, easy to install and fast to configure.
- High interferences-resistance with built-in band bass filters for better data transmission and permanent high availability.
CPU & Memory
- Powerful processor ARM processor with hardware watchdog and optimized power consumption management
- DDRAM 256 MB / 8 GB eMMC
- LoRa Packet Forwarder, Linux OS, embedded base station controller (Wanesy Management Center remote management)
- Software packages and development tools included
- Firewalling, routing, networking and tunneling features
- Secure boot, trust zone, firewall, software auto-recovery and secure firmware remote upgrade.
- Quality plastic enclosure, weight less than 500 g.
- RJ45, Jack, SMA/RP-SMA, USB port and host secure interface
- Power supply 230VAC/12VDC with provide connector
- 49 LoRa demodulators over 9 channels.
- Omnidirectional 3 dBi external antenna.
- Wide coverage and very deep indoor coverage (undergrounds, basements, lifts shaftsâ€¦) based on LoRa specifications.
- Supported ISM bands: EU 863-870 MHz, India 865-867 MHz, US 902-928 MHz FCC, AS 923 MHz.
- Backhaul connectivity over Ethernet, WLAN with built-in antenna. WWAN in option (USB dongle).
- Full operating range, humidity tolerance for indoor use only.
- Certified for Ingress protection / Impact Resistance / Flammability rating.
- Remote alarm notification, firmware upgrade, file transfer, configuration, radio monitoring and statistics (Wanesy Management Center)
- EU / FCC / IC / ETSI certified.
|Usage:||Building, Factory Buildings, Indoor, Retrofit, Machines, Room (Office/Living/Kitchen)|