Electric Sub-Meter "Squid" LoRaWAN
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: SM1129-KIT-SQUID-HC-LORAWAN
The SQUID can simply and easily sub-meter your single-phase or three-phase electrical installation. Installed in an electrical panel, the SQUID’s 12 clamps allow you to sub-meter your installation fully, without decommissioning or modification.
Finally, in order to meet all requirements, the SQUID is compatible with several different clamp sizes from 10mm to 36mm in diameter, with max currents ranging from 60A to 600A. For higher currents a TyNess Rogowsky can be used.
- 12 meter inputs with clip-on toroids
- 4 clamp sizes available
- Operates in three-phase and single-phase
- Max rated current: 600A
- LoRa® or LoRaWAN™ wireless communication
- Dimensions: 5 modules (90mm)
- 1 power connector
- Power supply 5V DC +/- 5%
- Max power consumption: 3 watts
- Accuracy class: 5%
- Dimensions: 90 x 88 x 62 mm
- Operating temperature range: 0° C to + 50° C
- Mounting on DIN rail or wall
- CE approved and RoHs compliant
The kit includes: Squid, external antenna, magnetic socket for antenna. Current clamps are not included, see "Accessories".
|Device Type:||Adapter & Retrofit, Sensor Plug'n'Play|