Field Test Device LoRaWAN
|To 2||233.00€ *|
|From 3||226.00€ *|
|From 5||217.00€ *|
|From 10||212.00€ *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: SM1030-ARF8123AA
LoRaWAN field tester for real-time network analysis and signal strength testing. It allows the transmission, reception and immediate display of LoRaWAN messages and their quality/field strength in the network used.
- Coverage and range tests with geolocation of the measuring points
- Optimization of sensor locations / positions for assembly planning
- Selection of the most suitable network
- Data displayed: UL / DL – Channels – RSSI/SNR/PER – GPS – Temperature
- Self-powered (~10hrs) and rechargeable (Micro-USB)
- Dimensions: 180 x 72 x 21 mm
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to +75 ° C
- Standards: Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Radiated RF power: 14 dBm
- Sensitivity: -140dBm LoRaWAN
The field tester is a ready-to-use handset that establishes the connection to any operated LoRaWAN network via the V1.0 protocol. It enables the transmission, reception and immediate display of the radio frames in the network used.
Field test device for public or private LoRaWAN network testing before the connected objects are used. Equipped with a large LCD screen you can call up various information about the functioning of the network used (uplink, downlink, SF, PER, etc.). In addition, further sensor data (GPS coordinates, temperature, battery level, etc.) are transmitted. Its ultra-fast and precise GPS optimizes geolocalization.
The field tester is particularly suitable for the validation of applications such as sensor networks, asset tracking, smart buildings, metering, security or M2M. Thanks to its rechargeable battery, the field tester allows several hours of operation time and can be charged with a standard mobile phone charger (micro-USB plug).
|Device Type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|