PCR2 is an indoor camera-less people counting system with LoRaWAN connectivity. The system incorporates powerful signal processing that enables directional counting of people. Meter data is transmitted at regular intervals over a public or private LoRaWAN network.
- Bidirectional counting of passing persons
- Integrated 24GHz radar sensor with advanced signal processing
- No surveillance camera - no privacy issues
- Can be mounted vertically (ceiling) or horizontally
- Integrated Antenna
- Power supply Input 5-12 VDC or USB 5V
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 Class A device
- LoRaWAN Region: EU868
PCR2 Bidirectional People Counter Indoor
- 2 LEDs for counter signaling
- Internal design with slim housing and concealed fixing points
All Parametric Sensors are equipped with USB or NFC for easy configuration with freely available configuration tools.