The battery-powered Lobaro GPS-Tracker with LoRaWAN wireless technology is suitable for determining the position of moving objects such as vehicles, containers or construction site materials.
The nke Watteco THr room sensor is suitable for recording temperature, humidity and light intensity values. The primary energy source is a solar cell. An
With the help of the LoRaWAN room sensor Elsys ERS, indoor measurements can be recorded centrally via LoRaWAN. The integrated sensors send temperature, humidity, brightness,
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Battery-operated GPS tracker for vehicles, containers and construction site materials
- LoRaWAN Range Part 2: Range and Coverage of LoRaWAN in Practice (Updated)
- Webinar: More sales through IoT in Retail
- LoRaWAN range, part 1: The most important factors for a good LoRaWAN signal range (Updated)
- How do the global telecommunications companies position themselves strategically in the LPWAN market?